Gravity Forms Training & Help
Gravity Forms is a state of the art premium plugin for creating web forms of all kinds. Yes, you can create simple contact forms with it, but you can also do so much more. Here’s just a few of the cool things it can do:
- Supercharge your contact form by adding an opt-in for your email list. Gravity Forms integrates with Mailchimp, Aweber and other mailing list providers.
- Want to accept content submissions from users without making them create an account? With Gravity Forms, content can be submitted from the front end of the site and can even be used to automatically create blog posts and custom post type content in your site. You can even accept file uploads this way.
- Create quizzes, polls and surveys.
- Gravity Forms has integrations with PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net so you can create an ecommerce order form to sell a product or service.
- Enhance the User Registration process: Want to collect some additional information from users when they sign up? You can do that easily with Gravity Forms, and you could even charge them to become a user of your site.
- Integrate Gravity Forms into Google Analytics so that you can track goals and conversions
I provide training and help on Gravity Forms for individuals and businesses. If you are not in the Los Angeles area we can work together remotely via phone + screensharing.
Training can be 1-on-1 or private group training can be arranged for your staff/company.
Remote training (via phone +screensharing): $60/hour
In-person meeting in Culver City: $70/hour
Email support: $60/hr
Written or video documentation on custom features can be provided after our session (ask for a quote)
If you require training for a group, such as your company’s staff, fees will vary – please enquire.
Contact me: lucy[at]webtrainingwheels.com to find out more or fill out the form below:
I respond to most emails within 2 business days. If you haven’t heard from me, be sure to check your spam folder! To avoid my reply getting lost there, add: email@example.com to your address book.