WordPress and MailChimp Integration Training
Learn how to integrate the MailChimp email marketing system with your WordPress site to build an audience and increase traffic. Building an email list is one of the most valuable and effective things you can do for your website and your business.
MailChimp is my favorite email marketing company because you can use them for free up to 2000 subscribers and the free plan has tons of great features.
WordPress and MailChimp play nice together and there are several ways to integrate Mailchimp with your WordPress site for maximum effectiveness.
I can teach you how to:
- Set up your Mailchimp account correctly using Lists and Groups
- Set up a sign up form on your site for users to join your list
- Set up a free giveaway for subscribers
- Add additional opt in boxes in key areas of your site to boost sign ups
- Integrate Mailchimp with your contact forms to collect even more subscribers
- Set up an automated email newsletter based on your blog content so that you can do email marketing without thinking about it
- Get the right plugins for the job!
Training is available in-person in the Los Angeles area, or online via phone + screensharing.
Remote training (via phone +screensharing): $60/hour
In-person meeting in Culver City: $70/hour
Email support: $60/hr
If you require training for a group, such as your company’s staff, fees will vary – please enquire.
Contact me: lucy[at]webtrainingwheels.com to find out more or fill out the form below:
I respond to most emails within 2 business days. If you haven’t heard from me, be sure to check your spam folder! To avoid my reply getting lost there, add: email@example.com to your address book.