WordPress Teacher & Tutoring
Would you like to learn WordPress effectively and efficiently with the help of a real, live WordPress teacher? Someone who can answer your questions and provide guidance based on years of experience?
I provide professional, personalized WordPress tutoring to individuals and businesses. We can work together 1 on 1 in the Los Angeles area, or remotely via phone/Skype & screensharing.
I tailor all WordPress tutoring sessions to your specific needs so that you get the help you need without wasting time. I’ve spent years learning WordPress and can accelerate your learning, teach you how to avoid common pitfalls and set you up for success.
Whether you are starting from scratch, need help managing a custom WordPress site that has been built for you, or just want to tweak your existing site, I can help you with personal WordPress tutoring.
Here’s just a few of the things I can help you with. If you don’t see what you need listed here, just ask!
– Installing WordPress on your server
– Choosing a theme
– Basic theme tweaks
– Configuring options and settings
– Installing the right plugins for your needs, such as ecommerce, email marketing, social media, rich media (lightboxes, sliders) etc
– Publishing content, working with images, media, formatting
– What to blog about – developing a content strategy
– Search Engine Optimization
– Backing up and maintaining your site
– Ongoing coaching and consultation as you develop your blog
– Integrating email marketing systems such as Mailchimp
– Setting up image galleries, slideshows and lightboxes
– Setting up an online store
– Advanced topics such as creating child themes
– Developers looking to get started with WordPress
– Designers wanting to transition to WordPress
Within 3 miles of Culver City, or remote training: $50/hour
3 – 20 miles of Culver City: $60/hour
20 miles + please enquire
Email support: $50/hr
Written or video documentation on custom features of your site can be provided after our session (ask for a quote)
If you require training for a group, such as your company’s staff, fees will vary – please enquire.
Contact me: lucy[at]webtrainingwheels.com to find out more or fill out the form below:
I respond to most emails within 2 business days. If you haven’t heard from me, be sure to check your spam folder! To avoid my reply getting lost there, add: firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.