There are many reasons that blogging is beneficial for your business – better search engine rankings, branding, lead generation and more. I provide customized one-on-one blog training to individuals and businesses. I will show you how to set up, manage and grow a successful blog, with a plan tailored to your specific needs and situation. I specialize in helping people set up and manage WordPress sites since it is one of the most user-friendly and powerful platforms. Whether you are starting from scratch, or need help with an existing site, you will get customized and goal-oriented training.
If you are in the Los Angeles area, training can be arranged in-person, otherwise we can work together over the phone and online webinar. If you are a business and would like training for your staff, private group classes can be arranged.
Each blog training session is customized to suit your particular needs, but may include:
– Installing WordPress on your server
– Choosing a theme
– Basic theme tweaks
– Configuring options and settings
– Installing the right plugins for your needs
– Publishing content, working with images, media, formatting
– What to blog about – developing a content strategy
– Basic & advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Promoting your blog, driving traffic
– Ongoing coaching and consultation as you develop your blog
Remote training (via phone + screensharing): $60/hour
In-person meeting in Culver City: $70/hour
If you require training for a group, such as your company’s staff, fees will vary – please enquire.
Contact me: lucy[at]webtrainingwheels.com to find out more or fill out the form below: