Blogging For Small Business Training Program
Blogging For Small Business Training
Customized training is a great way to get your small business blog up & running and working for your business. I’ll help you get over any technical or mental blocks that prevent your business utilizing this powerful tool.
I provide customized blogging training for solopreneurs and small businesses. We can meet, either in-person (if you are in the Los Angeles area) or online/over the phone for training sessions. I’ll teach you all about:
- Setting up your WordPress site or adding a blog to your existing website
- Optimize your WordPress set up with all the features and plugins you’ll need for business
- I will train you on how to use WordPress – create and publish content, manage plugins, multimedia etc.
- Writing for humans and for search engines – techniques for SEO and for business
- Develop a content strategy – I’ll help you figure out what to write about and develop a plan for your blog that will attract targeted, qualified traffic.
- How to drive traffic to your blog
- How to track your efforts using Google Analytics
- I’ll keep you accountable and on a blogging schedule with check-ins to see how things are going and address any problems
- I’ll help you with marketing and promotion ideas for your blog to drive traffic
Use the form below to contact me about getting started, or send me an email: lucy [at] webtrainingwheels.com
Remote training (via phone + screensharing): $60/hour
In-person meeting in Culver City: $70/hour
I can also provide private, on-site (i.e. at your office) training for multiple staff members – the fee for this varies – contact me below to discuss specifics.
I respond to most emails within 2 business days. If you haven’t heard from me, be sure to check your spam folder! To avoid my reply getting lost there, add: firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.