Set Up Your WordPress Site For Success – Online Webinar
The next online training webinar is scheduled for : Wednesday, August 25, 2010 from 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM (PT)
The topic is: “Set Up Your WordPress Site For Success”.
If you’ve got your WordPress site up and running, the fun is just beginning! This webinar will help you make sure your site is an effective marketing platform for your business. Do you have all the right plugins and features in place to capture email addresses and encourage social sharing? How do you know who’s visiting and where traffic is coming from?
Learn how to get all the business features you need on your WordPress site. We’ll be covering the following and more:
- What makes a good small business website or blog?
- How to backup your site
- How to integrate email marketing
- How to connect your content to your social networks
- How to track web traffic with Google Analytics
- Developing a ‘voice’ for your blog
- Using images on your blog
- RSS and subscription options
- Enhanced commenting
- Add social bookmarking and sharing features
Skill level – Beginners
There will be time for Q&A
Feel free to email me with your requests for specific questions to be covered during the webinar:
lucy @ webtrainingwheels.com