Learn SEO Class – Los Angeles
Practical Search Engine Optimization For Your Blog/Website
You’ve set up your blog, now what? How will anyone find you? How will you attract the targeted traffic you need for your business? Search engines are one of the most powerful sources of traffic if you know the basic principles. This class will teach you the fundamentals of search engine optimization so that you can develop a thriving and effective business website or blog.
This class is designed for those with little or no understanding of search engine optimization, or anyone who is not getting the results they expect from their SEO. The examples will skew toward self-hosted WordPress users in terms of implementation, but the principles and techniques apply to all types of sites.
Saturday April 9th, 1:30pm – 3:30pm, $40
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
You will learn:
- How search engines see your site and what keeps them coming back.
- How to optimize your content for find-ability and relevance.
- How Google determines how relevant your site is. Make sure you’re sending the right signals!
- Why SEO goes beyond just installing a plugin
- No blog is an island- why links are important
- WordPress –specific settings and considerations
- What keywords should you target and how to do the research
- How to find out which keywords you can rank for and which are too competitive
- Essential resources for further learning
All participants will also receive a pdf covering all the info from the class.