How to Choose WordPress Themes – May 1st – In Person Class
How to Choose WordPress Themes: how to decipher demos, what to look for plus a look inside some of the major themes
In-Person Class, Los Angeles
May 1st, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Blankspaces Los Angeles,
5405 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Very limited space!
Q&A time included
Choosing a WordPress theme is a very confusing and overwhelming task. There are so many available
and it can be hard to decipher the descriptions and understand how the theme will fit with your content.
In this class we’ll go over common issues such as:
- Understanding what a theme is and what it isn’t
- Recommendations for reliable sources to get free and premium themes, without fear of malware
- Why doesn’t my site look like the demo?
- What features does your theme need to have for your purposes?
- Difference between themes and plugins
- Theme, Child theme or theme framework?
- What happens when you change themes?
- I will demo the options panels of several major theme companies so you can see what you are actually getting, including Woothemes, StudioPress, Headway, Catalyst and others
Questions? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class is geared toweard self-hosted WordPress users, not WordPress.com. Basic familiarity with WordPress is recommended.
SIGN UP USING THE FORM BELOW