WordPress Training, Help – Los Angeles
Are you looking for professional, personalized WordPress training in the Los Angeles area? Do you need help learning WordPress effectively and efficiently? Or perhaps you need help managing a custom WordPress site that has been built for you? I provide training for individuals and business on most aspects of using WordPress. If you are not in the Los Angeles area we can work together over the phone or via online webinar. Training can be 1-on-1 or private group training can be arranged for your staff/company.
Each WordPress training session is customized to suit your particular needs, but may include:
– Installing WordPress on your server
– Choosing a theme
– Basic theme tweaks
– Configuring options and settings
– Installing the right plugins for your needs, such as ecommerce, email marketing, social media, rich media (lightboxes, sliders) etc
– Publishing content, working with images, media, formatting
– What to blog about – developing a content strategy
– Basic & advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Backing up and maintaining your site
– Promoting your blog, driving traffic
– Ongoing coaching and consultation as you develop your blog
– Integrating email marketing systems such as MailChimp
– Setting up image galleries, slideshows and lightboxes
– Setting up an online store (WooCommerce, Shopp, Easy Digital Downloads etc)
– Creating a membership site (Paid Memberships Pro, MemberPress, Restrict Content etc)
– Advanced topics such as creating child themes
– Help with configuring your theme you are working with. I’ve worked with countless themes from many providers including: WooThemes, Elegant Themes, StudioPress, Genesis, ThemeForest, Solostream, GraphPaperPress, Organic Themes and more.
– Developers looking to get started with WordPress
– Designers wanting to transition to WordPress
Remote training (via phone + screensharing): $60/hour
In-person meeting in Culver City: $70/hour
Email support: $60/hr
Written or video documentation on custom features of your site can be provided after our session (ask for a quote)
If you require training for a group, such as your company’s staff, fees will vary – please enquire.
Contact me: lucy[at]webtrainingwheels.com to find out more or fill out the form below:
I respond to most emails within 2 business days. If you haven’t heard from me, be sure to check your spam folder! To avoid my reply getting lost there, add: [email protected] to your address book.