Build an Email List – Using Mailchimp with WordPress – Class, May 15th
In-Person Class, Los Angeles
May 15th, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Blankspaces Los Angeles,
5405 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Very limited space!
Q&A time included
Building an email list is a crucial step in monetizing your website and developing strong readership.
Mailchimp is one of the leaders in email marketing and best of all, you can get started with them for free!
I will show you how to integrate Mailchimp into your WordPress site:
- How to create a sign up form on your WordPress site
- How to understand and get around your Mailchimp account
- How to set up your list the right way in Mailchimp! Don’t make the rookie mistakes!
- Tools to help you customize your optin designs
- how to integrate Mailchimp with other plugins and features on your site to maximize the number of opt-ins you will get
- How to generate an AUTOMATED email newsletter based on your blog content
- Plugins you can use that will integrate with Mailchimp and increase your sign-ups
- How to offer a free incentive for joining your email list
Questions? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class is geared toweard self-hosted WordPress users, not WordPress.com
SIGN UP USING THE FORM BELOW. REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID WITHOUT COMPLETING PAYMENT.
Sorry, this class is sold out! Send an email to: email@example.com to get on the waitlist.