How To Learn WordPress
I help people learn how to use WordPress in many capacities. From simple blogs to complex sites, WordPress can do it all and I can help you learn how to make WordPress do your bidding. I provide personalized, 1-on-1 training for individuals, or can provide training for a private group for your company or business. If you are in the Los Angeles area, training can be arranged in-person, otherwise we can work together over the phone and via online webinar.
Private training is the best and fastest way to learn WordPress. I will help reduce the learning curve drastically, ensuring that you can get up to speed with WordPress much faster than you can when ploughing through hours of online tutorials which may or may not address your specific needs.
Each WordPress training session is customized to suit your particular needs, but may include:
– Installing WordPress on your server
– Choosing a theme
– Customizing your theme
– Configuring options and settings
– Installing the right plugins for your needs
– Publishing content, working with images, media, formatting
– Backing up your site
– What to blog about – developing a content strategy
– Basic & advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Promoting your blog, driving traffic
– Ongoing coaching and consultation as you develop your blog
– Implementing complex features on your site such as: membership areas, ecommerce, lead generation, multimedia and more.
Remote training (via phone + screensharing): $60/hour
In-person meeting in Culver City: $70/hour
If you require training for a group, such as your company’s staff, fees will vary – please enquire.
Contact me: lucy[at]webtrainingwheels.com to find out more or fill out the form below: